■評量方式與評分比例分配 Evaluation Criteria
Grades will be given according to [Grade Info] in e-Learning.
■課堂要求 Course Requirements & Policies
1. Students should follow the academic requirements and attendance policies of the two-year/
four-year college at Wenzao.
2. All assignments must be turned in on time. Therefore, be aware of all due dates. All late
assignments will be graded 50 if it is turned in within 7 days after the due time. An assig
nment will be graded 0 if it’s late for more than seven days late. Therefore, it is your re
sponsibility to make sure that the teacher has received your assignment.
3. All written assignments must be typed and proofread. Issues of cheating and plagiarism wi
ll be treated very seriously.
4. Format of assignments:
– All assignments must be typed on A4 size paper (except for those done in class).
– Font: Times New Roman
– Font size: 12
– Double spacing
5. There is no make-up exam except for those who get advance permission.
6. Students are obliged to keep a Study Portfolio which includes Course syllabus, Handouts,
Quizzes, & Assignments.
7. In case of discrepancies in the final grade, it is your responsibility to show poof befor
e grades can be changed.
8. Your class participation and learning attitude will be seriously considered for the final
result of this course.
9. Please turn off phones during the class.
10. No food in class.